Friday, June 18, 2010

Your Talent Amazes Me...

Check out these shoes...can you believe that a friend of my husband's actually made these? I love them!♥ Matt specializes in portraits and he seriously has an amazing gift.
 He is so extremely talented and has come such a long way over the past few years. His artwork only seems to get better and better and all I can really say is Matt Anderson, you are AMAZING! So the point of this post was to share with you the shoes Matt made for my husband over two years ago...
These were one of his first pairs that he made and my hubby LOVED these shoes. Unfortunately they have gone through a lot of wear and tear since then and are now in desperate need of replacement! Since my husband loved these shoes so much (and they're pretty much ruined now), my MIL and I decided to get my Hubby some new ones and I'm so excited to see how the next pair turns out, seeing as how Matt is so talented! :) I promise to post some pics as soon as they are done. Now here is some more of Matt's amazing artwork simply for your viewing pleasure! :) Enjoy!
Here is Matt's portrait of James Dean. This one takes my breath away and I have to say is by far my favorite.♥ 24x32 Charcoal on Paper.
This one is Hugh Laurie aka "Dr. House" 16x20 Acrylic on Canvas. I love his eyes in this one! :)
This one is great! I love the expression on his face. Clint Eastwood 14x20 Charcoal on paper. 
So my friends as you can see my friend Matthew has been given an amazing talent and is sure to be going places in this world! I can say with confidence one day his art will be famous and I will be able to say "I knew him!" (All the images I've posted are property of Matt Anderson and are all HIS artwork!). Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Much love♥!



6 comments:

  1. Wowwwww! Love, love, LOVE those I Love Lucy shoes!!! What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! He has ridiculous talent! I can't wait to see the next pair he makes for your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so amazing!! I LOVE the one of House. Matt is extremely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is this guy named Matt Cory that does this too. I wonder if it's the same guy cuz they both do art work on shoes and are named Matt and I know we live near by each other. Humm...

    ReplyDelete