1. How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
My husband and I actually met at my work almost three years ago. He came in to visit one of my co-workers "A" who was one of his high school friends. As "A" and I became really good friends, we all started hanging out together and my hubby and I just clicked instantly. I didn't want a bf or any type of relationship at the time but I just couldn't help but fall in love with him. He's had my heart since then and the first week we were "officially" dating he informed me that I was the girl he was going to marry. Little did I know six months later we would be engaged! :)
2. What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?I would say the best thing is the pride I feel in knowing my husband is serving our country and also the friendships I have made with other Mil spouses. Having my blog has helped me make so many new and amazing friends, and I love having the support and advice from all my lovely bloggy friends! Another plus would be getting to see my husband in his sexy uniform! ;) woo-hoo!
3. What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
The hardest thing about being a Mil spouse would obviously be having to be separated for my husband for long amounts of time. Saying goodbye and not knowing when you will see or hear from them again is very heartbreaking and stressful. Also because I am a worry wort I am always worried about something happening to him and constantly worry whether he is safe or not.
4. What is your favorite dish? Hmmm this is definitely a hard one, but I love Mexican food so I would have to say shredded beef tacos with refried beans and chips and salsa! I also love spaghetti and garlic bread. Mmmmm!
5. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
If I could change one thing about the world it would be the way people treat each other. I believe a little kindness goes a long way and there are so many people who simply do not understand that concept. Its simple: Be nice and treat others the way you want to be treated! :)
So that is my Friday Fill in...whats yours?♥