Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

This picture still makes me smile! My niece Bailey and I were having a good time messing around and being silly one day while my hubby was in boot camp. I've pretty much lived at my older sister's house for the past 8 months my husband has been gone! Lol anyway here are the rest in our series! Enjoy!
Bailey is the master of "silly faces" Lol. :) She's my Love bug...♥
And my personal favorite...the "Mad face" photo..hehe. This one still makes me chuckle. :) Hope you liked our silly photos and have a great day!♥



5 comments:

  1. SO cute! Your family got some good genes...the 2 of you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww those pictures are so cute!! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love the silly faces kids come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies...she's the cutest 5 year old ever! I'm really gonna miss her once I move to Va! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! I love the fist one :)

    ReplyDelete