Friday, June 11, 2010

What I'm Wondering Today

Mel over at "Head in the Game, Heart in the Sand" is hosting a new segment called "What I'm Wondering Today" so visit her blog and link up so we can all read your answers! :) 


What I'm Wondering Today

1. Does your man stay shaved when he's home - both head and face?
When my hubby is home he likes to skip shaving if he can get away with it, but of course I prefer him shaved. :) He usually always keeps his hair pretty short, which I love cause he has naturally curly hair and when it gets long, it gets out of control! lol!
2. Do you typically go on a vacation together when he first gets home or do you settle in first?
Usually when my hubby comes home on leave (we haven't been fully reunited or been able to live together yet since he joined the navy) we like to settle down at home for a few days and then go and do something fun. Since we live in Cali there is lots to do here and we pretty much live in the center of everything. We like to go to Disneyland, the beach or the mountains. Whatever we feel like doing at the time works for us! :)
3. Do you shave your legs more often or less often when he's home?
I definitely shave more often when hubby is home but I'm lucky enough to only need to shave once or twice a week at the most! :) So its really not that big of a deal.
4. What is your go-to meal when he's gone? When he's home?
When my hubby is gone I will admit I eat more fast food. I know its bad for me but I hate cooking for one...its so depressing! Lol...but usually I will go to my sister's house and make dinner for her family. I love making spaghetti, steak with rice and salad, home made mac n' cheese, chicken fettuccine alfredo, chili dogs or baked chicken with veggies and the list goes on and on! When my hubby is home I love to make him spaghetti with french bread and salad or lasagna...he loves those two dishes! We also like to bbq steak and chicken. :) Mmmmmmm!
5. What's the number one thing you both do upon his return (deployment/training/mission/etc...)?
Ummm well I won't get into details but I'm sure you can use your imagination!! ;) After we have had some "quality time" together we usually just like to chill and hang out with friends and family...and enjoy the little things so many people take for granted, like watching a movie together and snuggling on the couch...not to mention lots of hugs and kisses!♥




6 comments:

  1. This was so cute. I couldn't stop smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I am really enjoying reading everyone's answers.

    Of course, I expected A LOT of sex answers for the last one, but I like hearing the other things too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Kelsey!:) And Mel I'm so glad you decided to host this segemnt! I think its very cool and am looking forward to your next "what I'm wondering today." I like reading everyone elses answers too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your answers! I'm going to do this too! And, your layout is so adorable! Thanks for the compliment, but I may change mine up again...lol! I get pretty bored with just one theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl! :) I'm still stuck with the 2 column layout tho, cause when i started my blog they didnt have the new designer thing yet, and I'm scared if I try to messs with it then it will be ruined and look horrible! lol. How did you get yours to be three columns? what template do you have yours set on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! :) I think I'm going to need to join in on the fun!! And all those dishes you mentioned made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete