Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing But Blue Skies From Now On...

Today I'm a woman on a mission. :) Anyone who knows me knows that I am a planner and I like to have all my ducks in a row, so to speak. So this morning I was up before 7 am and ready to start my day. Now its 5:30 pm  and I'm pooped but I'm very proud of everything I got done! Since we got paid  it was a day of paying bills, (we all know how that goes) and we are trying our hardest to save money for our pcs move next month. I also managed to go to AAA (once again, they are amazing!) and get our trip ticket for the move. They gave me tons of free books and brochures on all the areas we're gonna be passing through and helped us plan our route. I'm excited cause we might be able to meet up with my Grandparents for lunch in Tennessee on the way to Virginia. I'm so happy that they will only be 12 hours away instead of a million! Lol, ok so I was exaggerating a bit, but still, I love them dearly and have always hated being so far away from them. I also ordered my homecoming dress today! :) I'm so excited and I wanted to thank everyone who weighed in and gave their opinions on which dress I should choose. I went with the second dress, but why tell you when I can just show you?!? :)
I am hoping my hubby loves this dress as much as I do, and I can't wait until it arrives! ModCloth is amazing and I am in LOVE with their dresses! Anyway, I'm feeling good today and I also got a wonderful phone call from my husband. I will admit I had been a little bummed these last few weeks because of our lack of communication but he is certainly trying harder to keep in contact with me, which I love. Just hearing his voice made me so happy...I always have a great day after having a sweet conversation with the man of my dreams!♥ After we got off the phone I was all smiles and singing "Blue Skies" all day! Lol...What can I say I am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful Husband! :) Anyway I hope you are all having a wonderful and blessed day, and as always thanks for reading and much love!♥



11 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyy!!! So glad you picked that one, you are going to look banging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will look adorable in that dress! Glad ur having a good day huni xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress girly! its gonna look great on you! And such a great choice for a homecomming dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my lovelies! You are the sweetest! :) I was torn between the first and second dress but the first one was out of stock and I was loving the second one so that made it an easier decision, lol. :) Have a great night, and thanks for being so helpful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got so much done today! And picked out a dress! AND got to talk to your man! Those phone calls always do me wonders as well!!! Have a sweet night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, you're going to look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress too! I need to check out their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great choice! and im so happy for you that you're getting everything done! can't wait to see homecoming pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Ladies! Your all the sweetest and I can't wait until the day comes when I actually get to wear this dress and kiss my husband for the first time in months! It will be a very happy day for us both! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I just checked out ModCloth and I have to say...I am lovvvvving it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress! I'm so glad that you got a phone call from him! I bet that made your day even brighter! I'm sure he will love it and you will look amazing. Yay!

    ReplyDelete