Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Last night had to have been the worst night of sleep ever! Or actually I should rephrase that and say that I didn't really get any sleep. So now I am exhausted and wishing I could spend the day in my bed, wrapped up nice and cozy in my sheets. However, that is not what I am about to do! I have a girls day planned with my two besties and I very much intend to get my skinny butt out of the house and ready for some fun in the sun. We're heading to A's house for a day by the pool, and I'm excited to actually swim (I can't tell you how long its been since I did that) and I am ready to work on my tan. 

I've been laying out a couple days here and there and I am proud to say I no longer look like a ghost. ;) I'm sure my hubby will be happy about that when he gets home, considering how tan he gets. If you haven't noticed what I'm talking about go "Here" to see for yourself. He has some serious oompa loompa tan going on, lol! Anyway my lovelies I'm off for a relaxing day by the pool, and I think its much deserved after my horrid nights sleep. Have a lovely day!♥



4 comments:

  1. Have ~fun at the pool! And can I just say that it cracks me up that you called your husband an oompa loompa? Hehe. :) You guys are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha an oompa loompa, that's hilarious! I hope that you have a relaxing day at the pool and you get some sun! I need to get some for the wedding myself. =)

    Get some rest tonight to make up for last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had fun at the pool, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, oompa loompa!!! I might have to start calling my husband that. He gets super duper dark also. Hope you got your tan on!!! =)

    ReplyDelete