Saturday, June 26, 2010

Its gonna be a lovely day, I just know it!

This morning my telephone rang and I rolled over to grab the phone. As I answered it I quickly realized it was my husband and I snapped out of my coma! That makes twice this week that I have been able to hear his sweet voice (which is more than usual) so I know I am a very lucky girl! I know today will be a lovely day, cause it always is after I hear from my hubby!♥ 

On another happy note I have a date with my besties, "A" and "B" to go out to dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to it and as always it should be pretty fabulous! I hope you're all having an amazing weekend and enjoying some quality time with your families and friends. Now I'm off to have a delicious tamale for lunch. :) Adios!



7 comments:

  1. Yayyyy hope you have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great night!!! I am so excited you got a call from your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to hear from him! Tamales sound so good! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It was great to hear his voice and just be able to talk for awhile. :) Also tonight should be fun, but sadly I know we won't be going out for Mexican food :( cause one of my besties never wants to eat it!!! Sad day for me cause we all know how I am about my Mexican food! Lol, I guess its a good thing I already ate my tamale! Hope you girls all have a fab weekend as well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love those phone calls? Can't wait for my next one. Sounds like a great weekend for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO great you got a call from him!! I knew you would :) and of course yay for dinner with the besties...and a big yay for the tamale. Lol.

    I hope you had a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete