Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why are "Anonymous" People so RUDE?!?


So I came home from a night of hanging out with my older sis and decided to check my blog before bed. I saw that there were some new comments on my posts, so naturally I went to read them. All of the comments were sweet and lovely except ONE, and yup...you guessed it! The comment was written by "ANONYMOUS." Now, I have read tons of peoples blogs complaining about receiving rude anonymous comments, but for some reason I never thought it would happen to me...call me naive I guess! Anyway on to my story...my post was titled "Answered Prayers" and I simply wrote it to share the good news that we had been blessed enough to get a house in Virginia through Lincoln Military Housing. I simply said how excited I was and how thankful to the Lord I was for this huge blessing. I happened to mention that we were getting a 2 bedroom house, which apparently pissed off my "ANONYMOUS" commenter, who went on to leave this rude comment, "Why are you all getting a 2 bedroom house when you have no kids? That 2 bedroom place should be going to a family of 3." Well Mr. or Mrs. "ANONYMOUS" here is my answer for you: because as all smart people know (or at least anyone who knows anything about base housing) they don't make one bedroom houses for base housing! The smallest houses they make are 2 bedrooms, so whether we have 0 children or 1 child we would be getting a 2 bedroom house! That is the ONLY OPTION WE HAVE!!!  No, we DO NOT have any children yet but there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to get base housing simply because we don't have any children! So next time you consider opening your mouth and being rude to someone who was simply trying to share a joyous moment with her blog friends, THINK AGAIN JERK! I don't need RUDE and obviously IGNORANT people like you in my life so GET LOST! Seriously..."ANONYMOUS" you are PATHETIC! Needless to say, my anonymous comments are now disabled! Maybe I shouldn't be so mad right now, but I can't even fathom how someone could have the audacity to be so rude to someone like me, who was just trying to express her joy and thankfulness to the Lord for giving my husband and I such a huge blessing. We haven't had it easy since my husband joined the Navy, and most of the time it seems like its one thing after another going wrong in our lives. My hubbs went from boot camp, to a-school, and from there straight to his first deployment. We were looking forward to moving and actually living together after he graduated a-school but that didn't happen and we have been apart since the beginning of October 2009. We have been married almost a year and out of that time we have only had 26 days together! So excuse me for being excited about my hubby coming home soon and getting a house! Can't a girl have something to look forward to after nearly a year of waiting? This was the first time in a long time that I've been really really happy about something in my life, and "ANONYMOUS" had to go and crap all over it! Why is it that when someone is happy and shares good news, rude people have to come and turn something good into something bad??? Misery loves company I guess...Well I'm not having it anymore! No "ANONYMOUS" JERK is going to rain on MY PARADE!!! I am ECSTATIC that we got a house and I won't apologize for it, because we DESERVE IT! My husband is out there right now on his deployment serving our country and I'll be damned if he doesn't deserve to come home to a nice place to live. So "ANONYMOUS" hopefully now you can comprehend why we are getting a 2 bedroom, and if not...well then YOU MUST BE BRAIN DEAD!!!! And thats the end of my rant! :)



13 comments:

  1. I actually received a HATE LETTER from an anonymous person just a few weeks ago. I mean, freakin' mailed and everything! And yup, that person too was too chicken to actually say who they were.

    Cowards.

    Oh, and by the way, I'm new to your blog :) Look forward to reading more! Sorry someone crapped all over your good news! Don't let it get to you too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry!!! As I read your post, the song "Don't Rain on my Parade" started playing in my head. Probably because it was recently on "Glee," hehe. Know that there are plenty of people HAPPY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tell em girl! People can be so rude and ignorant. That's just something we all have to deal with in this world! But I am very happy that you all are getting your first house together! That is such an exciting thing! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn mean people. I've never understood why people can't just follow "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." I am happy for you two getting your home. That's wonderful news and you should also be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies! You all made my day with your lovely and sweet comments! I love nice people like you ladies! :) And as for the "anonymous" jerk, well he can kiss my butt! lol! I found out today that we are getting the 2 bedroom 2 bath floorplan which is the biggest floorplan! Woo-hoo! I bet "anonymous" would be pissed about that too, cause God forbid we have an extra bathroom! Lol! This is the cherry on top of a very good day for me! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! It makes me happy that they have 2 bedroom's for you and your husband. That extra room will sure be nice! Especially if you have people coming to vist. Seriously, why can't people just ask things in a nice way. All they had to do is say "I didn't know you could get two bedrooms with only you and your husband. That sure will be great for you two." Darn meanie heads. But HOLY COW, YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! Two bedrooms and two bathrooms???!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so sad when others have to be so rude and malicious toward others happiness. They are probably just miserable and undeserving of all the good things in life.

    Congrats on finally getting something great for you and your husband! Hope it gets better from here on out!



    p.s. anonymous, base housing knows what they are doing, and the fact that they received a 2 bedroom is none of your concern. Maybe they want children down the road. It would be much easier than to have to move. She doesn't have to justify herself to a coward. If you want to say something, say it proudly with your name right beside your comment. Or, you can just get a life and step out of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go sister!! Anonymous is just a coward (obviously) that wanted to start something. I'm sure he/she/it is lurking around waiting for people to leave comments. This person probably lives in their mother's basement making peanut butter sculptures to pass the time in between leaving rude comments on people's blogs.

    I don't know how housing in the Navy works, but in the AF people with kids get moved in quicker...so if it's the same way with the Navy, apparently those people had all been tended to and you were next in line - congrats, BTW! We got a 3 bd/2bath house when we moved here and we had no kids at the time. This is junior enlisted housing as well.

    Now please tell me you got an attached 2 car garage...that would really piss 'em off!! **snicker** ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I love all my wonderful followers, especially those of you who were kind enough to leave me some encouraging words and especially those of you who made me laugh at all your hilarious comments!! :)

    Samantha: I loved the last part of your comment! you really know how to tell someone off in an intelligent way! Lol! :D

    And Staci: the peanut butter sculpture thing made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my bed! Lol! You are right...they are obviously a LOSER! And sadly we didn't get a garage! :( They don't have any garages for the 2 bedroom houses in that community...sad day! But its all good I'm just super thankful to have gotten a house so quickly and one that had an awesome floor plan to boot! God is Good!

    Thank you my Lovelies!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would make me so mad! What's it to them if you have a 2 bedroom house and no kids. They should just get over it and get a life. Obviously they are a loser, hiding behind a computer, and not having the guts to use their real name.

    I disabled the anonymous comments on my blog too. I couldn't stand getting comments that were anonymous. I sometimes spend too much time on worrying what other people think and would probably cry over them. That's just how I am :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow crazy she went off on you. My assumptions would be it was not a fellow military wife. As a family now you each "rate" your own room so house size gies by family size. Whether it be cuz they hope you will procreate ;) or what, my hubby and I have spent many a nights pondering this. It is one ofthe tiny privileges you get for being married.

    But yay congrats on your new house!!! Have fun meeting other wifeys :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely agree with you, there is no way she was a mil-spouse cause a mil spouse would never ask such a stupid/rude question! They would have already known why we were getting a 2 bedroom, since thats the smallest houses they make for base housing. I was shocked, but mostly I was just mad that "anonymous" was too much of a coward to leave a bitchy comment like that without their name and picture right next to it. What a wuss! Lol, but its all good, my hubby and I are very blessed and thankful for the house we are receiving so thats all that matters!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete