Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Answered Prayers!


Praise the Lord!!! I still can't believe it!!! Yesterday morning the phone rang and it was none other than Lincoln Military Housing, calling to inform me that WE HAVE A HOUSE!!! Eeeeeeekkkk!! I am so excited and thankful for this huge blessing! After I finished speaking with the lady (and jumping for joy a few times) I fell to my knees and thanked God. I know this is only his doing, especially after all the obstacles I had to go through just to even speak with a real person and get on a waiting list! I am ecstatic right now, and we can finally move on from stressing about getting a house to planning all the little details of the move and enjoying my last few weeks in California. I'm so thankful also because the house that opened up for us is one of the larger floor plans of the two bedrooms and will be ready for move in before we even get there. All I can say is I am ready to start the next chapter in our lives, and am so happy to be doing it with the Lord's blessings! God is Great! :) Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!



13 comments:

  1. Yay for having a house! I hope your move go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief! Enjoy packing and planning - I really love that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you! Lincoln Housing does our housing here too. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo-hoo! i'm so glad to hear that you've got a house - that's awesome and yay for answered prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'm so stoked, and glad that I trusted the Lord to work it all out! Now I simply have to wait for the leasing papers to be faxed over and we'll be on our way! :)Thanks for all your kind words!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Everything seems to be a little less stressful when using military housing! Life is a lot harder when you have to find a place on your own!! Have fun the last few weeks in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and by the way, love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ladies! :) you are all so sweet!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hooray!!!

    maybe you could shoot up some extra prayers for us and our housing situation... it seems like God is listening to you in that department ;) (not that he's ignoring me... its just that you have a better track record at the moment) ha! the movers are coming for us on the 25th... but we still dont have a house...

    yay military!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karissa, you guys will definitely be in my prayers! Just keep your faith in the Lord and it will all work out. I will pray for him to open all the right doors for you guys! :) Good Luck and let me know how it turns out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! Here in Canada things are a little different, but we went through a rough time getting out housing too. I could not contain my excitement when we did!
    Its such a great feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes ma'am! I am so ecstatic, and for me July can't come fast enough!! :) It was such a huge blessing and it feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders! Now I can plan all the little details and continue with my countdown! yay! Thanks for the sweet comment!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete