Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Do You Think?

I know its still awhile away but the weeks have been flying by, so I figured its time to start looking for a homecoming dress! I want something pretty and fun and I have already found a few contenders. What do you think? 
I love this one because of the pattern and cut of the dress...its simply gorgeous! Not to mention the cute little bow in the front. :)
This one is probably tied for first in my mind with the dress above. I love that its dressy but also not too fancy. The lace detailing at the top and the cute buttons certainly tickle my fancy! I also love the rouching at the waist line.♥
 This next dress is just adorable...navy blue is one of my favorite colors and I love how they combined it with the floral print on top. :)
And last but certainly not least theres this little dress...I love the doves on the dress...I'm addicted to patterns if you couldn't tell... ;)
So now I need your help Ladies! Tell me what you think about these dresses...are there any that are homecoming worthy? I would love your input and advice cause I need to make a decision soon! Thanks lovelies♥



13 comments:

  1. Modcloth! I love it!!! I am digging all of these!!! I really like the second and third one the most!But get the second one...because it is saucy and different

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL so cute! No way could you go wrong in anything you wear, though -- you're gorgeous! The second and fourth are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all so cute! but the first and third are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVEEEEE the first one but know you will look cute in any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 3rd and 4th ones the best. The bright blue is awesome and pops more! But he won't care what you're wearing as long as he gets to see you - so put on a dress that you feel beautiful in and that's what matters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I LOVE the first one! so so soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, they are ALL adorable. But my absolute favie has to be the 3rd. It's vintage, classy pin up style, and not to mention...a perfect dress to welcome home a SAILOR! Out of all of them, I picture that dress the one that's most your style.

    Good luck girl. I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all adorable, although I think I like the first and the last ones the best!!! Super fun prints and colors! And don't worry - I already think about what I'll wear and what I'll dress the babies in when Max comes home - and it's MONTHS and MONTHS away! Ha ha! Must be the girly-planner-dreamer in me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love MODCLOTH! Love them all! :D you'd look hottness in any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies...after much thought and consideration I decided on the second dress. Although I LOVE all the others, I just kept going back to this one so I had to order it! :) Now I'm just hoping it fits once it gets here! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're gonna look gorgeous in any of them! :) but I have to admit, the first and fourth ones are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Homecoming dress shopping!! It is never to early for that. That second one is very cute, hope it fits!

    ReplyDelete