- I love my husband. He is the reason I get up out of bed everyday and put up with all the crap from the navy, not to mention he's my best friend. :)
- I love blogging and all the great friends I have made because of it. Writing my thoughts and feelings on my blog helps me relieve stress and get great advice from some pretty fabulous women, who know exactly what I'm going through. Thanks Ladies!
- I love my family and friends. The Lord has been kind enough to bless me with some amazing people in my life, and I know he put them there for a reason. I wouldn't be able to get through this deployment without his love as well as the love from my family and friends.
- I love vintage (40's-60's are my fave eras). Mostly the clothing, shoes, hairstyles and just the eras in general. Theres just something fabulous about the style and time period.
- I love history. I find it fascinating and could read and learn about it all day! Call me a nerd, but I think its very valuable to know what went on in the past because often times history repeats itself.
- Delainey at "Life As I know It"
- Kelsey "Far from Safe harbor"
- "Riding The Roller Coaster"
- Michelle at "Shius Out of Her Mind"
- Jordan at "Southern Hospitality"
Jamie over at "Stuck in a World of Blue and Camo" and Michelle at "Shius Out of Her mind" was sweet enough to award me with the Sugar Doll award
and B over at "Until You Come Home" and Bonnie over at "The Sometimes Single Mom" has been nice enough to award me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much Jamie, Bonnie, Michelle and B! I am overwhelmed by all the awards and couldn't be happier that my readers are enjoying my blog! :)