Monday, June 14, 2010

Hooray!

Today I got a call from my hubby, and although it was 6 am and I was tired, I was so excited to hear his voice! :) He was a little grumpy (which is completely understandable since he works 14-16 hour days) so I'm willing to forgive him, lol. I actually got everything taken care of for our pcs move application and I feel so relieved! The lady at the PPO office at Camp Pendelton was very helpful and the website actually worked today, so that was a miracle! Thanks everyone for all your prayers and helpful advice! I really appreciate it. We are getting our stuff moved on July 9th which is way earlier than I was expecting but at least it will be arriving shortly after I get to Virginia, which is great. So it looks like my last two weeks in Cali will be furniture-less..lol, but I'll make do. Anyway I'm excited for all the great giveaways this week and I'm loving all my bloggy friends! :) Happy Monday everyone!



6 comments:

  1. Let me know when u get to Virginia. My FIL lives there and we visit often!!!! He lives in Norfolk!

    www.musingsofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad that you got to hear from your honey! and im glad you got your PCS stuff done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment love! I hope that PCSing goes well for you! I will be hitting you up for some tips whenever the time comes. Can I just say how amazing I think you are for taking charge of finding the place ou want to be, getting the lease, taking care of everything, planning your move and just generally being a super woman! You are amazing. Keep it up lady! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where in VA will you be? Gosh, I can't believe I'm leaving in Cali in like 9 days!!?? Hope your planning and everything is going well too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how wonderful!! It is so good to hear your man:)

    I am so jealous you are moving! We are still at Ft. Riley, and I doubt we'll ever get moved if he only stays in 2 more years.

    happy monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! I am so happy it is all working out...I feel so much stress relieved already! :)

    ReplyDelete