Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Summer is in full swing and I thought I'd share with you what I'm Lovin' this season. My homecoming dress is set to arrive in the mail tomorrow and I have been searching for the perfect (& inexpensive!) pair of shoes to go with it. 

These shoes are gorgeous and I think they would look fabulous with my sky blue and white dress. What do you think? :) 

Here are a few other items on my summer wish list...This skirt is adorable and looks so comfy. Paired with a cute pair of wedges and this baby would look amazing!♥
Photobucket
Next on my list is this sweet little nautical dress. I'm lovin' the big navy blue bow and the light fabric. This dress is perfect for a summer day or walk along the beach. Hello Sailor! ;)
Photobucket
 These earrings have also caught my fancy!♥
I most certainly have my eye on these perfect black wedges. They are simply lovely. :)
Not to mention this fun and flirty patterned dress. I love the colors & it would go perfect with some cute brown slip on sandals.
I am dying to get this bathing suit! Its so gorgeous and I love the vintage feel to it.♥
And last but definitely not least I am lovin' these earrings as well! I'm a sucker for stripes & I love the little gold heart shaped key hole.
So what do you think of my "Summer Lovin" List? What are you Lovin' this season???


10 comments:

  1. I love the choices you have listed here. They are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have great taste!! i love every one of those, where did you find everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just adding fuel to the fire with my current shopping addiction! Those shoes couldn't be more perfect for that adorable dress that I am wanting so bad now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my lovelies! And as for you Miss Jordan, I think we are both being bad influences on each other! Lol, I love reading all your posts about the goodies you buy and now it appears I have caught the shopping bug myself! Why, oh why is there so much cute stuff to buy during summer?? If I were to actually buy all this stuff my husband would kill me,so I'll probably only get a few of the items on my list but I am definitely getting those white heels! There perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, don't get me started on the shopping kick! haha

    I love everything on your list! I think those shoes (the white ones) will look amazing with your homecoming dress! The hubby won't be able to take his hands off of you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white heels but then again I'm a sucker for white heels. And the bathing suit is so pinup model classic I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are the white heels from? I am thinking that I "need" a pair!!! And shame on you two for encouraging this shopping addiction! Actually, scratch that. Thank you, I need some new cute clothes!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree with the comment above. You are fueling my desire to go and shop!! I absolutely love all these choices! Especially the Navy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg. I just fell in love. I love your taste in clothes!! Gah. Summer just has too many cute things. I particularly love the nautical dress and the keyhole earrings. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all!! I ESPECIALLY love that first outfit, and I think those shoes will go perfectly with that dress!!

    ReplyDelete