Friday, June 18, 2010

Flashback Friday

This photo makes me laugh and smile...partly because my husband is so tan (he looks like an oompa loompa! lol) but also because it brings back great memories. This was taken at his birthday dinner last year at one of our favorite restaurants, Ocean Blue. They have excellent sushi but since I don't really eat the stuff they also have great hibachi specials and I love their tempura! My husband loves Japanese cuisine, because well he is part Japanese and its pretty delicious too! Anyway Happy Friday everyone!♥





5 comments:

  1. You guys look cute. Although, I did notice the tan, but you guys look so adorable together.

    I love pictures that brings back memories.

    Musings Of An Army Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! :)
    And mmm sushi haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! :) pictures like this one bring a smile to my face!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete