- My husband and I are coming up on our 1 year wedding anniversary and I am happy to say we are more in love than ever! He is my everything, and the best thing in my life. :)
- My favorite season is autumn when the leaves are falling and the air is cool. Theres just something about it that I love!♥
- I currently don't have any pets, but I want to get a dog REALLY bad when my hubby comes home and we are all settled in.
- My favorite thing to eat is Mexican food. I could eat it all day, everyday! Right now i am on a huge guacamole kick. ;)
- Reading makes me happy! Some of my favorite books are Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre and Persuasion.
- The beach is my favorite place to be. The sun, sand and waves make for beautiful scenery and I love the feeling of laying out on the beach during a nice summer day. This is probably when I feel the most peaceful.
- I am the 2nd oldest of four girls, so technically I'm still a middle child. As my sisters and I have grown up we've realized that we're not only family, but friends.♥
- Zooey Deschanel is my favorite actress. I love her quirky sense of humor in all the roles she plays, not to mention her fabulous retro style! She's definitely one of my fashion icons.
- Almost my entire family is made up of women! There are seriously hardly any guys in my family...everyone has girls! I have 3 nieces: Bailey, Keira and Bella, and 0 nephews! I wonder if I'll be the one to finally have a boy? ;)
- I'm moving to Virginia in 4 weeks and I am terrified! I'm excited for the change in scenery & moving on to the next chapter in our lives, but I'm not so thrilled about the 2700 mile drive I have to do. :( Hopefully it won't be too bad!
Jordan at "Southern Hospitality"
Reina at "Semper Gumby"
Kayla Sue at "In Every Good Love Letter There's a Soldier & His Girl"
Mel at "Head in the Game, Heart in the Sand"
Mrs. Wifey at "Musings of an Army Wife"
I hope you all enjoy your awards and have fun passing them out to some of your favorite blogs! Have a wonderful day!