Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday


Ahhhh good memories! :) This photo is one of my favorites and was taken in August 2008 while my hubby and I were on vacation with his family in Encinitas, California. Have I mentioned I love it there? Its the cutest little beach town, and I am CRAZY about the beach! We were walking along Mooonlight Beach just before the sun was going to set and he surprised me and proposed right there! It was the most romantic thing ever and I will always remember that day and how happy we both were! A year later we tied the knot and the rest is history! He is the love of my life and I can't wait until he is back in my arms again!♥ Happy Friday everyone! :)



5 comments:

  1. Love this picture of you two. You look pretty much identical to one of my best friends!!

    Happy Friday to you also =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAUTEE! I have yet to been to Encinitas but I heard it's beautiful. What wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love Cali beach towns too. You two look so happy in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! :) you're all the sweetest!

    and Mrs. Doc Handsome: That is too funny! maybe I'm her long lost twin! hehe

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete