Sunday, June 6, 2010

Move over Demi...I want to steal your husband!!!

Ok its official...Ashton Kutcher just gets sexier and sexier! My besty and I went on a girls day adventure yesterday and we ended up seeing the new movie "Killers" which brings me to share these photos with you...this is exactly what I'm talking about!
Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Delish! He is so gorgeous....I was practically drooling during the whole film! ;)
This scene was amazing! How in the world did Demi snag such a sexy man?? Anyway, aside from the hunky Ashton, the movie was actually really good! It was HILARIOUS and Ashton and Katherine were the perfect couple! If you haven't seen it yet, you better get your butt to the theater soon! I loved loved loved it!!




6 comments:

  1. Ohh la la! Thanks for bringing that movie to my attention! ;) I want to see it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have the biggest crush on Ashton too! That Demi sure is a lucky woman lol. I haven't seen Killers yet, but this makes me want to see it that much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am in LOVE with him! What a great movie. Def a movie I will buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies all I can say is bring a fan when you watch this movie, cause Ashton is SMOKIN' HOT! I don't think I have been this in love since Hugh Jackman, and is it just me or does Ashton just get better looking with age? Sexy Sexy Sexy is all there really is to say! ;) Demi is a lucky woman cause Ashton is a FOX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog! that was very sweet! And, yes, he is a hottie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete