Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whats My Song? Everything

Today I am feeling Happy Go Lucky so I thought I'd choose a song that best describes how good I'm feeling. ♥ Those of you who've been following me for awhile probably know about my love affair with Michael Buble...and for those of you who didn't know, well now you do!

I mean who could resist this face? Throw in his voice and this girl's in L-O-V-E!
I dedicate this song to my sweet cheeks who is thousands of miles away, sailing around the ocean. ♥ 
 "And through this crazy life, and through these crazy times, it's you..it's you. You make me sing, you're every line, you're every word, you're everything."


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 "Whatever comes our way, we'll see it through...And you know that's what our love can do."
 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that song! It's one of my many favorites that he sings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this song! bring back the crooners!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of our wedding songs! We danced to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw him in concert in Richmond, a guy proposed to his girlfriend 3 rows in front of me during this song. I'll never forget that!

    ReplyDelete