I've been given the "Stylish Blogger Award" from the sweet Kristen over at "Sea Shells and Snapshots." Go check out her blog and leave her some love! She just recently moved back to San Diego and is starting her next adventure as a navy wife! :)
1) I'm originally from California, but I've also lived in Tennessee and now Virginia.
2) Right now I am in love with HGTV...Selling New York and House Hunters International are a couple of my favorite shows to watch. :)
3) I would love to travel the world someday. I'm dying to go to France, England and Italy. I would love to try all the different foods and experience the diverse cultures.
4)The best thing about Virginia so far is that I get to finally experience all the seasons!
5)I've also discovered fried pickles since moving here, and now I'm hooked!! Mmmmmm! I seriously crave fried pickles ALL the time!
6) I love all kinds of music but lately I've really been loving country. Lady Antebellum always puts me in a good mood.
7) I love to cook and try new recipes, mostly because I love to eat!
Enough about me...Now I'd like to pass this award on to:
I hope everyone enjoys their awards and passes them along to their favorite stylish bloggers! ♥