Monday, April 11, 2011

Proud Wifey

Today I actually have a day off work and I am planning on taking full advantage of it! It was so lovely to sleep in and wake up to an email from my husband. Tomorrow will mark two weeks since he left for his deployment, and although we've had a few bumps in the road we are back on track and doing better. Communication is key ladies!! :) Not only is today going to be beautiful here in Virginia Beach, but I am such a proud wife right now! 

My husband emailed me this morning and informed me that he has been selected to receive the "Blue Jacket of the Quarter" Award!!! I am so proud of my husband, I know he works very hard at his job and definitely deserved to win! I only wish he were here so we could celebrate together and he could know how proud I am of him! So this post is for you baby, Congratulations and I love you!!!! 
I hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!♥ 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your hubby!

    Could you explain what Blue Jacket is? My husband is in the Marines so I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your hubby!!!! I hope you are enjoying your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! congrats to him, and he's lucky to have such great support from such a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete