Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wishing and Waiting

Two things I find myself doing all too often...wishing time would move faster and my husband would be home...and waiting. Waiting to hear from him, for an email or a phone call. This in itself is enough to drive a woman mad!! Its bad enough there is roughly a 10 hour time difference between California and wherever he is overseas (i have no clue where) and this makes it really hard to communicate. I am frustrated with the high cost of those stupid phone cards..(thanks a lot at&t!!) and just missing him a lot today. I know there will be good days and bad days, but its still so frustrating. I'm praying for the Lord to give me strength to keep going and dealing with all this and so far he has been by my side every day. For that I am grateful but at times I still find myself feeling down and lonely. My husband has been busier this past week and I guess I am just missing being able to talk to him as much as I normally get to. Other than that I am doing pretty well and trying to stay busy helping my sister Melissa prepare for her new baby girl, (Bella Marie) whom I can't wait to meet!! She was supposed to have the baby sometime this week but has yet to go into labor...so I guess I'm waiting for that too!! :) lol Please pray for Mel and Bella for a safe and easy labor and delivery!! I've pretty much been here with her everyday this week just in case and it has been a nice distraction from dealing with all my navy/hubby/deployment issues... :) and has allowed me to spend lots of time with my gorgeous niece (Bailey Sarah) as you can see from "my day in pictures" post. She is bright, loving and hilarious with a personality that shines through and makes you laugh and smile so much!! Bella will be lucky to have such a unique and loving big sister!! So even though I am going through hell with the navy and missing my amazing husband, I know the Lord is working in my life and giving me many blessings! This gives me hope and the strength to go on each day and for that I am so grateful! Thanks for listening and have a Fantastic day!!!!

XOXO,
The Navy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment