Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!!

So I was up early this morning after a long night of tossing and turning and its actually pretty nice! :) getting up early makes me feel like i can get so much more done in a day so I'm pretty pleased so far! I changed my background on my blog (as you can all see) and I'm loving it!! As for baby news, there is no news yet...Mel is dilated at 2 and 1/2 cm and if she doesn't have this little bundle of joy by Sunday she will be induced early next week for sure!!! So only a week or so left until I meet my new niece Bella Marie and I couldn't be more excited!! We are getting ready to go for a nice long walk to get things moving along! Wish us luck and have a great day!! :)

XOXO,

The Navy Wife

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! it worked!! lol thanks girl!! now im gonna try and change my layout cause im not really feeling this one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i like this one!! its super cute.

    i love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girl!! i love it too!! its super girly just like me!! lol

    ReplyDelete