Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just One of Those Days!!!! :(


Lets just say today is one of those days!! I wanna strangle someone!!! It started with a 4 am phone call from my hubby, after not hearing from him for a few days. At this point I was getting worried and anxious to hear from him. After he called me I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep. We planned to talk again around 10am and once he called all we did was fight the whole time...and about stupid stuff mostly. Some stuff was important, at least to me anyways. Sometimes I don't understand how God expects men and women to get along when it seems like most the time were speaking two different languages! :( It makes me sad to be on two completely different pages when it comes to where our lives are headed. I am so frustrated and at a loss for words. There are some things MEN JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby more than anything but sometimes its just so hard, not to mention throwing in the military to the mix. I just wish I wasn't so impatient and that I could continue being positive...its just so hard, especially when you see other people so happy and seeming to get everything they want. I guess I'm just not that lucky...Well thats the end of my complaining for now...I just don't know what else to say. I haven't been this sad in along time.

XOXO,

The Navy Wife


P.S. At least theres only 12 Wednesdays until I move and only 15 Wednesdays until my Hubby comes home.

3 comments:

  1. Awww huni, I am sure you being tired played a part in it and it will be better next time you speak. True love is a challenge otherwise it wouldnt be worth it. Stay positive with that countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I hate wasted phone calls when you fight on the phone. It's not really fighting...it's just not a "good phone call"...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! :) your sweet words cheer me up so much and encourage me to keep trucking along..lol. I know our love is true and I figure if we can make it through this then we can make it through anything! :) I'm amazed at how much we've already endured since we've been married and hubby joined the navy...lets just say this life is hard,and full of surprises, but also filled with so many good things. I've just been having a hard time these past few days and have been feeling bummed and throwing myself a pity party...lol. But I'm going to try very hard to be more positive from now on!! I know I can do it!! :) Thanks again for being so sweet! God Bless you for it!!

    ReplyDelete