Sunday, April 11, 2010

Can't Sleep...

So its 2 am and I can't sleep...I'm not even remotely tired. The truth is I haven't had a good nights sleep since Isaiah left and its getting really old. :/ I miss having my hubby sleeping next to me and waking up beside me in the morning. It was so nice having him home during his leave and I can't help but remember how happy we were. I've never missed anyone so much in my entire life...but I do know that I am so lucky to have such a loving and hardworking husband. He tries so hard to take care of us and make me happy. :) For that I am so grateful and realize what an amazing person he is. I am so proud of him for serving his country and working so hard to take care of us. He is the only person who knows how to make me feel better and forget all my worries after a long and horrible day (other than the Lord, only in a different way). He makes me laugh and smile and makes me feel complete. I really do believe that when you are married two become one like it says in the bible. And I don't just mean in a sexual way...i mean in a spiritual and loving way...your hearts are knitted together and you have a deeper kind of love. I can honestly say that I have never felt this love with anyone besides my husband and am so happy that I've found it.♥ Once again thanks for listening and have a spectacular day!! God bless!!

XOXO,
The Navy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment