Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Day In Pictures



Hey everyone!! Just wanted to stop by and tell you about my day so far. I'm trying to keep busy everyday so it doesn't seem so far away until Isaiah comes home. I figure if I am always doing something the days will pass more quickly and so far its working! The Lord is renewing my strength each day and giving me the love i need to keep going and supporting my husband while he is on his first deployment. After my first blog entry I decided to go pay a visit to my older sister Melissa and her 5 year old daughter Bailey. Mel is expecting her 2nd baby girl (Bella Marie) any day now and we're all so excited!! Bailey can't wait to be a big sister and tells me all the time that she and Bella will be best friends! :) Today I took Bailey to the park and we had a day in pictures! It was great and such a beautiful sunny day in California...not too hot, but just right for being outside! After we were done she suggested that we draw a picture for her Uncle Isaiah (my hubby) and give it to him. When I told her he was very far away and couldn't come home for a long time she innocently asked me, "why?" I simply told her that his bosses at his work needed him to be gone to do his job and that it made me sad. :( Then she looked up at me with her bright blue eyes and said, "Awww well don't worry cause Jack the tiger will go kill his bosses so he can come home and be with you! " Hahaha I couldn't help but laugh...(jack is her imaginary tiger) and it made me smile to know she loves me and just wants me to be happy. It was the cutest thing ever. :) Well I'm off to help Mel get ready to have her baby girl so until next time thanks for listening and have an amazing and blessed day!!

XOXO,

The Navy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment