Its Thursday everybody, and that means were only one day away from the Holiday weekend, and its time for My Thursday 5 with MannLand5!! Wanna play? Just list 5 things this week that have made you:
Heres My Five:
What tops your list this week? Lets face it, there is so much to be thankful for! :)
- I am so happy that another month of this deployment is over! Hallelujah! That means I am all the more closer to seeing my hubby again soon!
- I am absolutely giddy that there are only 3 weeks left until I move to Virginia Beach! I am so ready to move on and start the next chapter in my life, even though I am terrified of starting over somewhere new!
- I am so joyful that I have been able to spend the past few days with my sisters and nieces at my Mom's house. This will probably be one of the last times we're able to all hang out this much before I leave. :)
- I am so freakin' excited that this weekend is 4th of July!!!!! Its one of my favorite holidays and I can't wait to have a fun weekend filled with cook outs, fireworks and some yummy desserts! Not to mention this gives me an excuse to wear red, white, and blue! I love all those colors!♥
- I am so appreciative that I won a custom designed header from the always fabulous Mrs. Gambizzle over at Life as a Sailor's Girl! She is so sweet and although I didn't win the custom blog design giveaway, she was nice enough to choose three winners who will receive a custom header!!! I was one of the Lucky 3!!! How awesome is that?!?