Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If you just smile...

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky
you'll get by.

If you smile through your pain and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun shining through
For you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness.
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying.
You'll find that life is still worthwhile-
If you just smile.

I wish I could say I felt like smiling right now..... :(




Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love that song! I'm sorry you don't feel much like smiling right now, but things will get better. I'm here if you ever want to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super hard sometimes, huh? Maybe you just need a good cry! I know I give in about once a month and just lock myself in a room and SOB! I can usually go see a chick flick to let it all out, but sometimes, I just feel like I'm 5 and ball it out!

    I hope you feel like smiling again super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry doll! Chin up, you got lots of love from all your bloggy friends!

    I do love that song though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Elizabeth! sometimes you just gotta let it out, I hope things get better for you girl, just think you'll be with him soon and all of this will be so worth it just to be in his arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're doing okay with all this moving and such. You're in the home stretch now. Keep your eye on the prize =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're doing okay with all this moving and such. You're in the home stretch now. Keep your eye on the prize =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn straight you need to smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that song! It's been stuck in my head all day :) although it was the glee cast version haha. Still awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hun!! Hang in there everything will be alright. You'll have an awesome time out there and it's never goodbye just see ya later :)

    You're always a California girl at heart ;)

    ReplyDelete