So after my whole moving "fiasco," I can finally say that its almost over with!! Today the driver showed up to my house and it only took them about three hours to load all my stuff onto the huge truck parked outside my house. He was very nice and professional, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that all my stuff makes it there in one piece. Mostly I am worried about all our brand new furniture (we just bought a bedroom set and mattress) as well as our book shelf and tv. I'm praying it isn't damaged or broken along the way. We also have a new table that we just bought, but I left that in the box so it wouldn't get damaged, and were just gonna put it together once we get out to Virginia Beach. I feel so relieved that this part of the move is over with, and I can finally relax for the next 12 days before we start our drive to the East Coast! :)
So now on to happier and lighter matters: a few days ago the always lovely Mrs. Gambizzle over at "Life As A Sailor's Girl" was sweet enough to give me the "Cherry On Top Award." Thank you so much for thinking of me and brightening my day! As you all know these last few weeks have been extra stressful for me and having you all to support me and encourage me has helped me tremendously!!! I am so lucky to have such wonderful bloggy friends who know exactly what I'm going through (because most of you have had to deal with the same crap!) and its just nice to have friends that understand and offer a few kind words. :) So many thanks to Mrs.Gambizzle and all my bloggy friends! Now the rules of this award state that you must name 3 things about yourself that you love and pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers that you love! So here goes:
1) I love that I am a hard worker. I always try to do my best and succeed at reaching my goals.
2) I love that my family is important to me, and that I have a close relationship with my mom and sisters. I'm really glad that I have been able to spend so much time with them for the past 9 months, and over the past few days I have realized how much I am going to miss them once I move.
3) I love that I am a fighter! Over the past year I have learned that I possess the strength and endurance to make it through the hard things in life and still come out strong. Without the love and help from my Lord and Savior I know I would not possess these qualities!
So now I am going to pass the "Cherry On Top Award" to 5 blogs that I believe have that "little something extra" :)
- Jordan over at "Southern Hospitality"
- Mrs. G.I. Joe over at "Acus, Stiletto Shoes & Pretty Pink Tutus"
- Kelsey over at "Far From the Safe Harbor"
- Mel at "Head in the Game, Heart in the Sand"
- Samantha over at "Navy Doll"
All of the blogs that I chose always have something interesting to say, and I genuinely enjoy reading them and getting to know the amazing ladies who write these blogs! If you haven't popped over to their blogs yet, be sure to do so, cause their awesome!! :)I hope all you lovely ladies enjoy your Award and pass it along to some of your favorite blogs! Happy Sunday!♥