Friday, July 16, 2010

Mil Spouse Friday Fill in #4

Answer these questions and add your post to the linky at Wife Of A Sailor! :)

1)What food reminds you of your spouse? 
 Hmmm, this is a hard one because my husband loves to eat!! ;) But if I had to choose I would definitely say lasagna, because he love, love, loves when I make it!! I enjoy eating it as well, but I love making it for him cause he gets so excited! :) I would also say sushi, ribs and bbq chicken along with white rice. These are all some of his favorites. :)
2) Who would you rather sit next to on a cross country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?
Honestly, I like to sleep on plane rides or listen to music so I guess I would rather sit next to the creepy person who stares at me than sit by someone who won't shut the heck up!! Lol!
3)What are your best tips on how to save money?
First off I would say to sit down and go over all your bills. Write down how much you owe in bills every month and try to factor in gas, food, and fun into the equation. Compare this with how much you make each month, and you and your spouse should be able to agree on a certain amount you want to try and set aside each paycheck. My husband and I have our account set to automatically transfer a specific amount every check, and we both try our best not to pull from our savings unless absolutely necessary. Thats how we have saved to buy our furniture and for the money we need to move across the country. It works really well for us! 
4) What is your favorite summer memory?
This one is easy! My favorite summer memory is from two years ago. My husband and I were still just dating at the time and went on a family vacation with his parents and brother. We went to Encinitas and the second day we were there my husband asked me to go for a walk with him on the beach. I happily agreed and we went down to Moonlight Beach just before sunset. We walked for a long while, til there was almost no one around. Then he stopped, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!! :) It was such a happy day and I will always remember the look on his face when I said yes! :) :) :)
5) Do you believe in ghosts?
Hmmm, I don't really know. I mean, I have definitely felt creepy presences before but I don't know if I would say they were ghosts.





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awwww the proposal one made me smile so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I COULDN'T sleep with someone staring at me. Too creepy.. would make me wonder what they'd do while I was sleeping.

    Thanks for joining this week. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the sweetest thing :) *wishes me hubby did something like that* im a new follower btw!

    ReplyDelete