I seem to have lost it somewhere along the way these past nine months...That's how I honestly feel lately. I think I have lost my mind! I find myself forgetting even the smallest things that I need to get done and just feeling so lazy...I don't know whether my brain has just been fried because I know the end is in sight, or I have just turned my brain to auto pilot and mentally "checked out" cause I am so sick of dealing with everything. I have no motivation to get anything done, and I have a bajillion and one things I still need to do before I move to Virginia next week. That's right...I said NEXT WEEK!! Meaning I only have 7 days to find my brain and get everything in order. Yikes!
I still need to:
- Buy a travel bag to fit all my stuff in, so I don't look like a homeless lady carrying all my belongings around in a trash bag...
- Order my transcripts from my college and try and order my husbands. I don't know if they'll let me order his seeing as he lost his id number and password and can't get access to his online account. Not to mention he isn't here and I don't have a clue whether they will let me order them for him without him actually being here. Thanks babe, that was very responsible for you to lose your account info!! ;)
- Wash all my clothes and pack the last of my belongings in my trunk.
- Get my medical records from my doctors so I have them and don't have to deal with the hassle of arguing with stupid people on the phone.
- Pick up my homecoming dress from the tailor on Tuesday.
- Go to Verizon and pay my cell phone bill, because for some reason it has never let us set up an online account so we could pay our bill online. ugh!
- Pick up my sister and niece and drive out to Murrieta to my Mom's house.
- Help clean and go grocery shopping for my "Bon Voyage" party tomorrow. I can't believe its already almost here!! :)