So I know I recently participated in a mil spouse blog hop, but how could I resist another one? Especially since this blog hop is for bloggers with less than 100 followers, I thought it would be a great way to make some new friends, find some awesome new blogs, and hopefully get more followers too! :)
So This is Me, Brittney Taylor! Glad to meet you all and I hope you like my blog!♥
Here are a few random but important facts about me:
- I'm a 23 year old Navy Wife and my sailor is currently deployed, and I am awaiting his homecoming very anxiously!
- I am an avid movie lover, but I especially love romantic comedies. Some of my favorites right now are Leap Year, Ever After, Roman Holiday, Wedding Singer, and The Holiday
- I'm a taurus and yes, I am very stubborn! ;)
- In high school I ran varsity cross country and track and was lucky enough to travel to Hawaii twice for invitationals...running is a passion of mine, although I don't do it as much anymore. I'd like to think that running long distance for so many years has given me the mental "endurance" required to survive life as a navy wife, and the deployments that come along with it!
- I absolutely love anything vintage. Music, clothing, hairstyles, makeup, cars...its all gorgeous to me and I would have to say the 1940's to 1960's are my favorite eras. I don't remember exactly how or when i came to be fascinated by all things vintage, but my family has always joked that I have an "old soul"
- I love history! Yes, I know what you're thinking, totally boring, but it has always fascinated me, especially American history! I would say my favorite time periods are the American Revolution and also WWII. Theres is just so much neat stuff to learn about these eras! :)
- I am a book worm, always have been, always will be! Reading is a passion of mine and something I have loved since I could pick up a book.
- I have a lot of nick names but the two I love most are from my hubby. He loves to call me "Sexy Pants" for some strange reason, and since he joined the navy he began calling me "Fleet Admiral." I think both are hilarious. My family calls me Britty and my friends call me B.L.T. cause those are my initials! :) Yes, like bacon, lettuce and tomato, lol!! I love them all!
- Right now I am obsessed with country music! I love Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, and the list goes on and on. I think theres just something about country music that speaks to my heart, unlike pop or rap songs that just sing about getting drunk or getting laid. Thats not really my style...but they still have a good beat, lol!
- My hubby and I are gonna be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary this August a little bit after he comes home from his deployment, and I can't wait! we've spent almost this entire year apart and I am so anxious to actually be able to be together!♥
Well Thanks for listening and if you love my blog, or even just like it a little ;) then stop on by and become a follower! Also just so everyone knows...Once I reach 50 followers I will be hosting a FREE GIVEAWAY!!! Thats right and it will be awesome!! :) Thanks again, and I hope you all have a great day!
The Navy Wife