Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Joys of Being a Domestic Goddess!


So I don't know exactly why but lately I've been feeling very BLAH! And I don't mean in a sad way, I'm quite happy right now...I just can't seem to put my finger on whats bothering me. I feel exhausted all the time and easily irritated....(pms maybe? lol) I've been feeling this way for a few days and I'm hoping it passes. Anyways I'm on a search for a darling anchor apron to start my collection and add a sense of style while I'm in the kitchen, and so far I haven't had any luck! :( The way I figure it is if I'm going to be in the kitchen I might as well look like a Domestic Goddess while doing it! :) I did however come across this very cute vintage inspired red and white flowered apron as well as this very cute cherry apron....Aren't they darling? I might have to choose between one of these two but I really was hoping to find a cute vintage inspired anchor apron... :( Oh well! Anyways I would love to hear what you all think and as I won't be getting it anytime soon I have plenty of time to decide before hubby comes home. Let me know which one you think is cuter!

XOXO,

The Navy Wife

4 comments:

  1. OMG I seriously was looking at the same company for aprons. Are these from Jessie Steele?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ma'am!! they are gorgeous!! Lol..I think I'm gonna go with the red and white one..i just really love it! And their very reasonably priced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I stopped by at the Milspouse Blog Hop (don't remember if I left a comment... if I didn't, I meant to!).

    I'm a Navy wife too, and I was looking for a vintage-y anchor apron too. No luck so far... I might break down and make myself one if I can find some good fabric. Anyway, I LOVE those aprons and have been wanting the top red one for months. They're both really cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! (: i saw you on the military spouse hop!! im jacquie from cali, currently missing a sailor myself. I loveee the aprons!! (: ill have to check them out, might be moving into our own little place very soon.

    ReplyDelete