Yesterday was a busy day for me as I was trying to get a hold of the housing people, as well as mail out a special birthday package to my Hubby. :) His Birthday is coming up in June, and since we can't spend it together I wanted to send him some of his favorite goodies...this includes beef jerky, sour patch watermelons, 5 gum, skittles, those water bottle mix packets (he loves those!), lifesavers, some spicy japanese crackers, a lint roller (which he loves to use..lol), and of course a jdm car magazine...(yes my husband is mildly obsessed with cars!)
and last but not least a hilarious Rocky Balboa Birthday Card...(my hubby thinks Rocky is the greatest...lol) and i have to admit I laughed my lil booty off when I found this card... :) It reads "I love it when you flex your muscles!" and the inside says "Guess which one is my favorite?" hehe I know its a naughty card but I'm married...(don't judge me! lol)
Now onto the next order of business: the always lovely Samantha over at Navy Doll and Delainey have both been sweet enough to award me with the versatile blogger award! :) Thank you so much Samantha and Delainey!! I am very flattered that you thought of me! :) So the rules state that I must share 7 things about myself, so here goes...
- My two favorite colors are pink and navy blue
- I am a taurus, and yes I am STUBBORN, but also loyal, faithful and loving.
- I love anything vintage...the clothing, hairstyles, makeup, cars, etc...vintage=fabulous!
- Mexican food is my absolute favorite...I could literally eat it everyday, its sooo good!! My besties call me "Lupe" because they say I am obsessed...lol. Anytime we go out to eat, they already know where I wanna go! :)
- I am majoring in history, and hope to get my teaching credentials and become a high school history teacher.
- My hubby and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary this August and I am so excited!
- And last but not least, I love blogging because I have met so many kind and supportive people through my blog...having that support really helps me deal since my hubby is deployed. :)
Now I would like to pass this award on to:
- Karissa @ Being a Better Wife
- Kelsey @ Far From Safe Harbor
- Mrs. Gambizzle @ Life As a Sailor's Girl
- Christina @ Married to a Sailor
- Kim @ Navy Wife, Navy Life
I hope you all enjoy your awards and don't forget to pass them along to some of your favorite bloggers!