Monday, February 28, 2011

Woman On a Mission

I am so proud of myself for everything I've accomplished today! :) I got off work a little early and came home to tackle some important tasks I've been putting off for awhile. As most of you know we're moving next month and with that comes all the joys of having to transfer your renters insurance, schedule the move for your satellite, internet and home phone providers. I also had to go sign paperwork giving our notice to housing, and I feel so much better knowing I no longer have to worry about any of these things. I also started the process of switching my pcm for tricare, which I have been seriously lagging in doing. In short, today I've been a Woman On a Mission! ;)

I'll admit I wanted to stay busy because my hubby left today for a short underway. Even though I will see him again soon I was still pretty sad last night. I'm normally not that big of a baby when he leaves for workups but as the deployment creeps closer and closer our time seems so much more precious. It feels so unfair that he has to leave for weeks or a month at a time when he is already going to be gone for so long during deployment. I can't help but feel a little down knowing its right around the corner, but I'm trying to stay positive and have a good attitude about it all. I keep telling myself that the sooner deployment comes, the sooner it will all be over.

I know its not gonna be easy, its gonna be hard and some days it will knock me flat on my face, but I got through it once and I can and will get through it again. Its gonna be an interesting journey but at least I'll have you all along for the ride. ;) Happy Monday everyone, and I hope you all had a great day!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the workups! And I am so happy when they are over, but then I realize we are one step closer to that horrible D word. Everything tends to be bittersweet, but as you said the sooner deployment comes, the sooner it will be over. Glad you kept yourself busy today, Mr had a duty day and I was bored out of my mind. Haha

    ReplyDelete