Wednesday, May 4, 2011

All Dressed Up: Girls Weekend

This weekend Sarah and I had a girls weekend, complete with margaritas, shopping, girl talk and yes a sleep over! It was awesome, and of course gave us an excuse to get "All Dressed Up" for Lady's blog. Here are a few photos. 
Photobucket
 This is what i wore Saturday. It was gorgeous outside, and I am loving all this warmer weather!♥
Photobucket
 Dress: Wet Seal, Necklace and bracelets: Forever 21, Sandals: Charlotte Russe.
Sunday it was another sunny day and we spent the whole day running errands. At least we looked cute doing it! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket
 I am in love with these sandals...they are so comfy and stylish! ♥
Photobucket
 Dress: Aeropostale, Sandals: Target, Bracelets: Forever 21
Be sure to go link up and Lady's Blog and show off your outfit this week!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with your bangs!! They are so perfect haha and I lovee your outfits. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart! I would so be taking pictures of my feet too!

    ReplyDelete