Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don't wanna know

I dont want to know the reasons why
Love keeps right on walking down the line
I dont want to stand between you and love
Honey, I just want you to feel fine
Finally baby
The truth has come down now
Take a listen to your spirit
Its crying out loud.
This song has been playing on repeat since I watched this weeks episode of "Glee," which paid tribute to Fleetwood Mac's album "Rumours." Pretty much every song they sang on the show was amazing but this one is just so catchy, I can't stop singing it! ♥

Go link up over at Goodnight Moon and tell us what song you're loving this week.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Whats your song link up! Such a cute blog! I have never watched Glee, but have heard its pretty awesome so I guess Ill have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not seen an episode of Glee. I have it in my netflix list though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower and fellow Glee watcher. :) Glad to know Im not alone in that. (I normally try to hide it actually, my friends are lame-o's and make some hard core fun of me! lol
    So Nice to e-meet you, and stinkin' cute BLOG!!
    Chelsey

    ReplyDelete