Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wouldn't wanna be anybody else

Its Thursday Ya'll and that means its time to link up for Goodnight Moon's "What's your song?" This week I can't get this catchy little tune out of my head...

I love the message behind this song. Do you ever doubt the things you are capable of? Have you ever given up on your dreams for fear of failing? I know I have, and this song inspires me to keep trying when life knocks me down. There's always a way to get back up...If you put your mind to it anything is possible in this great big world. ♥

So remember, when things are tough and you're feeling down...

"You've got every right to a beautiful life...
Whos says you're not perfect?
Who says your not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurting?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty...who say's you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?"
Who says?



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love her! She's so cute!! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one of my FAVORITE songs right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the words to this song. I feel like I have a lot of things holding me back from what I would LOVE to do right now. It's not to say I won't do them...it just wont' happen right now.

    Thanks for linking up this week!!! You always do such a great job picking songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song too! My 12 year old sister turned me onto it and the words are great! So encouraging and uplifting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I am a little late on the song link-up, but thought i'd drop by and say hi! I absolutely LOVE this song, if I had to pick I would make it my life theme song! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittney! Take a look at my newest post...I left something for you there! :)

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping in to say hi :) I'm new to your blog & found you through Sespi!

    ReplyDelete