Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Evening Under the Stars

Today I couldn't be more excited, because not only am I off work, but I am attending the 5th annual "Evening Under the Stars" Joint Military Spouse Appreciation at the Hampton Coliseum. This event is open to milspouses from all branches of service along with reserves and spouses of retired service members.

All you need is a valid dependent military id to get in. There will be free beauty consultations, free massages, arts & crafts, jewelry designs, giveaways and much more!

If you are in the area and want to go, you can check out more info here. I can't wait to get pampered for free! I think it's really amazing that there are people out there who want to show appreciation for all the hard work and dedication we show as milspouses. We definitely deserve to be pampered once in awhile! ♥



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds AMAZING! I don't think they have anything of that sort in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome! A little jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete