Thursday, March 17, 2011

Whats My Song? Week 4

I was listening to Pandora a few days ago when this song came on, and immediately gave me the chills. A lot has been going on in my life the past two weeks and lets just say it hasn't been easy. Its times like these when I find myself asking questions like "Lord, why is this happening to us again so soon?" and "Why don't you want us to be together, why can't we just have some time to spend with one another and be happy?" There have been moments of weakness on my part when I find myself being mad at God and thinking that he must not even listen to my prayers...

But then he always finds a way to remind me that he loves me and has a plan for my life. I know it was no accident that this song came on a few days ago. When I really stopped to listen to the words I found myself sitting there with tears in my eyes. Because no matter what struggles we face, what heartbreaks we endure or what tragedies are laid before us, he will always be there to help us overcome the obstacles in our lives. We just have to keep reminding ourselves that God's love endures forever. I hope you all enjoy this song as much as I do, and more importantly I hope it reminds those of you who feel lost or forgotten, that God isn't the type to just walk away from you. He loves you no matter what, and He ain't the leavin' kind. 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
They tried their best to drag him out
Of a courthouse down in montgomery
Now they want to kick him out of school
And take him off our money
They can take those words off of paper and stone
But he aint gone, no

He ain't the leavin' kind
He'd never walk away
Even from those who dont believe
And wanna leave him behind
He ain't the leavin' kind

She stayed mad at him for a lot of years
For taking her husband
Started losing her faith and thinking that
Her life meant nothin
But when she looks at those kids
She raised all by herself
She knows she had some help
Yeah she knows

He ain't the leavin' kind
He'd never walk away
Even from those who don't believe
And wanna leave him behind
He ain't the leavin' kind

No matter what you do
No matter where you go he's
Always right there
With you

Even from those who don't believe
And wanna leave him behind
He ain't the leavin' kind

Now head on over to visit Amber at Goodnight Moon and link up with your entry!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. tears are rolling and my body is covered with goose bumps! I have never heard this song and let me jut say !: I love the singers voice and all of their sons I have heard and 2: with all that is going on in the world today, this is just the song so many people need to hear! What a powerful message.

    Chin up, things will get better and you'll have all ofthat time after retirement (or after your husband leaves the navy) to look back on all the struggles that made your marriage so amazingly strong. We will all get through these years together. BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this song! It's so beautiful! It can almost make me cry! It's beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song!
    I think I'm gonna link up today!

    Stay strong girl! You can do this! Love youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry this is happening to you again. My heart just goes out to you and your hubs. You are such a strong woman. God is with you both always. I know at the end of all of this, you will look back and be reminded of how amazing you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please forgive me for NOT commenting on your song post! Gesh...I'm horrible! I didn't go back to my link up post since late Thursday night, so I missed that you linked up until now. Do you forgive me?

    I love me some Rascal Flatts! Seriously....lovelovelove them! They really make a song come to life don't they?

    Thanks girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete