Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Lovely Thursday Five

Wanna join in the fun? List Five things that have made you: happy go lucky, delighted, ecstatic, giggly, and joyful. Post your own Thursday 5 and link up over at Mrs. Gambizzles page! :) Heres my five for this week...
  1. I am absolutely happy go lucky over the fact that my besty is on her way to visit me for the next five days!! :)
  2. I am delighted that I was able to spend the day with my lovely bloggy friends Mrs. Gambizzle and Samantha! We had an awesome day at the beach and I loved hanging out with them both!!
  3. I am ecstatic that my hubby will be home very, very soon! The days are flying by and I love it...♥
  4. I am positively giggly and gaga over my new doggy friend Tulip. She went home today and I miss her already! I am trying to convince my hubby to let me keep her, and I think I am wearing him down, lol! She is literally the perfect doggy for us! :) 
  5. And last but not least I am absolutely joyful at the thought of my husband coming home and finally being able to start our lives together! This is a whole new beginning for us!♥
Well folks, thats my Thursday Five...whats yours???
 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gah! Again, so jealous that you got to go to the beach AND hang out with the girls. What fun. And yay for bestie time! :) I hope you guys don't float away though... :(

    ReplyDelete