Its Thursday Y'all! You know what that means...its time for Thursday Five! All you have to do is list 5 things that have made you: Happy, Gleeful, Exuberant, Proud, and Giddy!! Then pop on over to Life As A Sailor's Girl and add your link. So here goes....
Recently I have stopped and looked at my life and realized how blessed I truly am, and although things in my life don't always go according to MY plan...my heavenly father always has my best interest at heart and I am seeing in fact that HIS plans are the BEST plans for my life. :)
- I am sooooooo HAPPY that the maintenance guy came and fixed our breaker today! Now I can actually DRY MY CLOTHES! I know that might not seem like a big deal, but having no dryer for 3 weeks was getting on my LAST nerve! :)
- I am filled with EXUBERANCE over the fact that my house is finally starting to look like a home! I have been slowly unpacking the two spare bedrooms and today I finally got the spare bed set up and the new comforter set put on it! I can't wait to decorate my new home and make it feel nice and cozy for my hubbs and I! ♥
- I am soooooo extremely PROUD of my hubby for serving his country over the last year. Seeing how hard he works to provide for us just melts my heart and I am so thankful that I have a good man!!
- I am filled with GLEE at the thought of this weekend! My hubby hasn't been able to take leave so we only had a few hours together the first day he came home and he's been working every day since then. Starting Saturday we will have TWO glorious days to spend together...and we won't have to get up at 4 am! Imagine that.... ;)
- I am positively GIDDY over the fact that my husband is FINALLY home from his deployment!!!!! It is such a HUGE blessing to have him home again, and I couldn't ask for anything more. He is the love of my life and my heart finally feels whole again. ♥
So thats my Thursday Five and I know I have many more blessings to count! Whats yours?