Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Perfect Christmas Present...

As most of you know, I've been feeling sort of blue lately since I'm gonna be spending the Holidays away from my family for the first time, but I think I found the perfect Christmas present to get for my nieces! :) I was watching tv the other night and I came across this commercial...

 Being so far away from my love bugs has proven to be so much harder than I thought, and I miss them more everyday. I think one of these recordable story books would be an amazing way for me to be there for them, even though I am not physically there. :) I really think they are going to love them and now I just have to decide which books to get. As for the rest of my family, we're doing a secret santa exchange since money is a little tight this year and I am excited to go shopping for those gifts as well. :) Its so nice to have something to look forward to, and I can't wait for the Holidays! ♥

What gifts do you have your eye on this Holiday season?




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I've seen those recordable books and they are so great! Kids love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a cute idea! im wanting to get my kiddos daddy dolls for christmas and ill be finding out what im having in the beinging of decemeber so im gonna frame the sonagram with blue or pink socks and send that to my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did that on teen mom, it is such a sweet idea. On my Christmas list this year shoot my dream present would be a real nice ring if you know what I am saying, but that WILL NOT be happening, so I would really enjoy some quality time with Ben I just feel like I haven't gotten that in a while just us alone. What a nice thought....

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are doing that for our kids when hubby deploys and when i go off to bootcamp. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the idea! I'm considering getting one of those for my best friend's daughter too since we are thousands of miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute idea! I'm sure they will love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww that's too cute! such a great idea girlie :) happy vets day btw.. hope you had a great day with the hubs like i did. I'm a navy wife too :) i'm new to the milspouse life. TTYL, take care
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete