Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Enjoy it


Can you believe it's May already? Where has this year gone??? I feel like I was just hugely pregnant and waiting for my son to arrive and now we are already five months into the year. It seems like every year time speeds up a little more...slow down time! 
One thing I am trying to do this year is to "live in the moment," hence the name of my blog. I feel like the last few years of my life I've spent too much time wishing things would hurry up, (that's often the case when you're a mil spouse) but now I am realizing how important it is to enjoy the here and now. 

Each day is filled with trials but there is also beauty among the hardships. I get to watch my son grow and learn new things all the time and it amazes me how much he continues to surprise and delight me. 

So today I am thankful that we have this time together and I have a feeling May is going to be a great month. :) The pool is opening this month and I can't wait to take Jeremiah and see how he likes it. I am also just plain ecstatic about the thought of warmer weather and  hitting the beach as a family. 

Well lovely readers, I've got a pile of dishes and laundry that awaits me, and lots of snuggle time with my little guy on this gloomy day, but I will post again later. I have a few more California posts to share with you and lots of photos from our vacation so I've been working on that this week. Can't wait to share them with you all! 

Happy Wednesday! :) 

xoxo


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. He's just adorable. I need to learn how to slow down and live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete