Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Again...

It's been awhile since I've blogged, but I have good reasons! I've been so busy with work, trying to get registered for college and last weekend I made a trip out to the Golden State to visit mi familia.

I have been running on no sleep for weeks and have been trying to recuperate the last few days...sorry I've been such a bad blogger! ;) 

It really is a full time job keeping up with this thing, so when you actually have a full time job and a million other things going on its a little difficult to post everyday. 

I know you are all dying to hear about my trip so I won't keep you in suspense any longer. It was fabulous...and stressful...and heartbreaking, but it was worth it. ♥ 

"Families are the compass that guide us.
They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." -Brad Henry

It was so amazing to see my family again, it was like I had never even left. We were laughing, joking and I couldn't help but wish I had moved back home for this deployment. 


However, since I don't have a time machine, (anyone know where I can get one?) there's nothing I can do about it now. Even though I missed my family tremendously, I realized somethign while I was in California. I missed Virginia!!! 

And I don't mean kinda missed it...I mean I missed the green everywhere, the beautiful flowers and trees and the ocean front. I realized that I am lucky to live in such a beautiful place right near the ocean, even if there are certain things I don't like about it.


Kinda weird right? :/ I thought so too! Maybe it's because Virginia is where my hubby and I had our first home together and where I know he will be when he comes home from deployment. Whatever the reason, I realized I will miss this place when it comes time to move on.

Well that's all for now loves, its already way late here on the east coast and I have an 11 hour work day tomorrow...Yipppeeeee!!! Not to mention its the 15th and a Friday all rolled into one, which means it's gonna be one hell of a day at the bank. Lord give me strength. 

I'll be back soon and with lots of pics, and the full scoop on my mini vacay...I promise!! ♥ Til then here's a little tease. :)

Ciao!!! ♥







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. When I first moved to CA I was having a hard time adjusting to everything the midwest offered me. When I went home to MI it was so weird how much I missed California. It's strange what we take for granted when we're "living in the moment".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your visit back! I wonder if that's how I'll feel if I ever leave Cali...dunno if I actually ever could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't blogged in awhile myself or stopped by your page. It definitely is alot of work to keep up with. Glad you had a good family visit! Welcome back to Va!

    ReplyDelete