Monday, July 18, 2011

Beauty Watch: Summer Love List

Since summer has arrived and is in full swing, I thought I'd compile a list of beauty essentials  I'm loving this season. ♥

With the sun blazing and humidity in full force, the first thing on my list would have to be my hot tools waver.

Have I mentioned how much I love this styling tool? If you don't have one, you need it!
This waver is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It's super easy to use and gives you fabulous waves.

. I love doing my hair this way if I know I'm going to be outside a lot. 

Its perfect for a summer cook out or a day on the beach. 
 The humidity here in va beach makes it nearly impossible for me to wear my hair straight during the summer 
time, so this is a great alternative for those of you with the same problem. 

Here are a few photos so you can see the end result.
Love, love, love it!! ♥ 
Next on my list would have to be the NYX "Nude on Nude" Palette. 

Not only does this handy little collection come with 9 natural shades for your eyes and 2 lip glosses, but its very compact and easy to take on the go.
 I love using three or four shades together and I like the fact that there are a few "shimmery" shades as well as some "matte" shades. 

The pull out lip gloss tray is genius, and the colors are gorgeous! ♥ 

When it comes to summer time, you definitely need a good lotion to keep your skin looking soft and sunkissed. 

Two of my favorites right now are Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer and Ulta Vanilla Sugar Moisture Intense Body Butter. 
The Hempz smells like breezy floral and strawberry banana and makes your skin so soft and glowing. 

This is the lotion I use everyday! It works great for your whole body and will leave you feeling fresh and smelling summery and sweet. ♥ 
The Vanilla Sugar body butter smells amazing and has a deeper moisturizer.

I usually use it on my arms and elbows, just to add a little extra pampering for my skin. :) (sorry the pic is so small, it was the only one I could find!)
One of my favorite summer essentials this year is the "Getaway Glamour" 58 piece collection from Ulta. I am in love with all the different colors and varities I can try out. 

There are a ton of gorgeous eyes shadows as well as 8 lip gloss shades, powder, blush, bronzer, sparkly lip gloss and some black and brown eyeliner. 

Basically everything you need to look gorgeous! :)Here's a shot of me wearing one of the eyeshadows from the collection, called sage. I adore this eyeshadow!
I also can't get enough of this mac blush called "dainty." Its shimmery and light and makes your whole face glow. 

Well lovelies, there are probably a million more things I could post but that's all I have for now. :)

I'll be sure and post anything else I come across and happen to adore this summer. ♥

What products are you loving this season?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loveee the wavy hair! I would totally get a double barrel if I wasn't about to chop off my hair. I also loveeee that getaway glamor set. Everything looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete