Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All Dressed Up: She got it from her mama

Today's all dressed up is a little late, but as I always say, "better late than never." ;) Today's outfit was given to me by my fabulous mama who actually has pretty good taste when it comes to picking out clothes I like. (This wasn't the case when I was a kid, but now that I'm older she seems to do a lot better. Sorry mom, it's true!) lol. Anyway I fell in love with this Candie's dress the moment I opened the box and I couldn't wait to wear it to work. I got a ton of compliments all day and I felt oh so pretty! ♥ Thanks Mom for having such good taste...I love it!!♥ Here are a few photos. 
 Have I mentioned how much I love my tiny photo app for my android? Editing pictures is so much fun! ♥
Here's a better view of the whole thing. I love the length and the little sash across the waist. :)
Over all I am in love with this dress, and I can't wait to wear it again! ♥ What are you wearing this week? Head over to Lady's blog and link up with your sassy outfit this week. Everyone who's anyone is doing it! ;)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress, your mom did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how our mama's suddenly get their "fashion act" together?? Oh the pictures I have to document my crazy childhood outfits. LoL You look beautiful, love the dress love the hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Yay for moms with good taste! You are so teeny beany and adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete