Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time

Time is something you can't see, but you can definitely feel it. 

This week marks three months since my husband and I said, "Be seeing you," and kissed each other for the last time in a long time. I can certainly feel the heart ache of missing my husband but I'm encouraged by how quickly the days are passing. 

Although I still have my break downs and days when I feel like the world is crashing in all around me, just hearing his voice or reading a sweet email or fb post from my hubby can make my day so much brighter.

I realize now more than ever how lucky I am to have found a love other's spend a lifetime searching for. I've found my other half and I plan on holding onto the love we share. ♥ 

No matter how hard the navy makes our lives, he always tells me this is just a stepping stone and we have to take it one day at a time. 

So that's what I'm gonna do...just keep going. Just keep getting up out of bed everyday and breathing in and out. 

Keep smiling, keep trying and keep loving the wonderful husband God blessed me with...because at the end of the day if we don't have each other what do we have?
I'll love you forever Isaiah Taylor! You're my everything. ♥


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Time is definitely a tricky thing, at times you want it to fly by and at other times go slow!
    Glad this deployment is going for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney I'm so glad you're back! I've been meaning to comment and let you know, but I couldn't seem to put the words together that I wanted to. I know you're having a really rough time, but I am glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there honey! Cherish the love you share!!

    ReplyDelete