Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring is here...

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that after we came home from church I decided I had to take advantage of this gorgeous weather and wear one of my new sundresses. The sun was shining and it was the perfect day to sit outside on our deck. Here are a few pics of my outfit. 

I can't wait for it to warm up a bit more so I can wear shorts & dresses all the time! 
I am loving this little sundress by roxy, normally $39.99 but I got it for a steal of $25.00 at the NEX and didn't have to pay tax! :o) I love finding a good bargain! I also got these adorable metallic sandals at target for $19.99 a few weeks ago. They are so cute! 
I really love when the seasons change and you get to start switching out your wardrobe. I'm definitely ready for spring/summer! What are you wearing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment