Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dark Waltz

I haven't linked up for "What's your song," in a long time so I thought I'd share this one. Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping so I was looking for some soothing music to help me relax. I really love Enya and after listening to some new artists on Pandora I came across this song. 

Her name is Hayley Westenra and she's from New Zealand. In short she is AMAZING! Her voice is so beautiful to me it sounds like an angel. It's just so....effortless. ♥ I hope you enjoy! And don't forget to go link up with Goodnight Moon. Happy Thursday loves. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Her voice is amazing! Also, three post in one week...I think you may have a fever! Haha Glad to see you back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney, I just emailed you because you won the Trusting God book on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been tagged girly! http://mylifeasasailorsprincess.blogspot.com/2012/01/q.html

    ReplyDelete