Monday, October 11, 2010

Bleehhh...

Today is one of those days, not necessarily a bad day, but not a great one either. I'll admit, I'm a little bummed today because I finally have my first bank holiday (not to mention  a 3 day weekend, thanks Columbus!), and of course my hubby has duty....booooo! Does anyone else hate duty as much as I do? ;) I understand why its important but it just always seems to fall on the most annoying days! I haven't been feeling too well the past few days and I hope I'm not coming down with a cold...so today I'm just taking it easy and trying to relax. Maybe I'll watch a good movie, but for now I've been indulging in some trashy tv (aka teen mom) and hopefully I can get out of this funk and feel better! :) I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Holiday!Ciao!!




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. {hugs!} I hope you feel better soon!

    My hubs ALWAYS has duty on the worst days ever! The day the ship pulls in, the day before they leave, our anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas... He was even scheduled for duty the night before our wedding and had to get out of it... all of them. This year it's the day they pulled in from a month out, our anniversary, the night before Thanksgiving, the day before the deployment... we got screwed.

    I don't know a wife out there that doesn't hate duty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first month I was living on post with my hubby, he had Brigade Staff Duty like every other weekend. It always fell on 3-days and 4-days. That left me at home all day and night without him when he would have been with me otherwise! I would always indulge in trash TV (an anything on Bravo! would suffice) and a bottle of wine. But that's just me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't get sick. And thank god my husband doesn't watch football either. That might have been a deal breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we need funky days to remind us of how good the good ones really are.
    and i love teen mom.

    ReplyDelete